Take me to Indonesia


Both my parents and my cousin were in southern-east Asia and their impressions were similar. Despite its breathtaking views it can also praise for local people. It is said that Bali is the happiest island in the world but in real not only this island but also all Indonesia and Thailand can equal. All in all, it makes this part of the world very safe and available for beginning backpackers. In addition, this countries are rather affordable and it's not very difficult to find occasionally cheap flights to Bangkok or Jakarta. The best time to go there is form early December to late March when there is summer season.

In this post I would like to share with you some photos from Indonesia, which are taken by my cousin. You can find on them beautiful seaside, many temples and insight into traditional rituals. If you have any advice for next readers please write a comment. Let yourself inspire with these snaps :)

















Comments